Tuesday, June 4, 2013

soundtrack


What do you hear? 

Whats your soundtrack to the days in which you live out your life? 

Does it change or is it repeating continuously? Dulling the pumping blood through the veins of your body? 

I like to change my sound, to hear whats new and different. It excites me, makes me aware. I know what I like. It’s a true connection to the dancing intensity in my soul. I feed off the stories, music and creativity. 

The experience of this expression is needed for me to process the complicated world around me. 





This song reminds me of the time me and my brother were walking along a street in Melbourne. I was wearing my Nanna's Long coat with a huge fur collar and my brother was wearing my Grandfathers woollen lined duffel jacket. It was cool.


*I have been driving my husband mad with my incessant listening to these guys at the moment. Sorry honey but they tell the most brilliant stories. And I love a good story.

Also does anyone know how to get videos to work on mobile settings? 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rex, I've been enjoying your blog this week after not visiting for a little while. But each time I start to leave a comment I seem to get called away! I am in need of music recommendations, so thanks for this one! I am way out of the loop!
    Not sure about the mobile settings, is that something to do with your location? ...but if it's just the music you want you can download a program like FreeMake which makes it really easy to convert any YouTube video into an MP3 saved to iTunes.
    I love Milford, by the way, and your piece of writing before that was so moving.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will check out the settings, thanks Jen! So glad you liked the music, it's pretty cool. 'Same love' is also fantastic by these guys.

      Luca recently put spottily on for me and its so cool to see what's going on with new music!

      Take care xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my lord, Rex, that was awesome. I gotta get back in da loop! Took me right back to Savers. Hilarious. Perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog based on the same information you discuss
    and would love to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my subscribers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e
    mail.

    Here is my homepage Pilate exercises - www.iamsport.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. This video made me laugh!

    I'd imagine the soundtrack to the days I live out loud to be overly dramatic, with an orchestra perhaps, and definitely a good dance beat behind it.

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete