This was our second project with the school kids after the totem poles that christina and I worked on with the children . We gave them large pieces of paper after they chose which Indian Jungle animal they wanted to paint for their cubby. After they filled their paper with their drawing we traced them on to plywood and stayed true to their individual shape and dimension. Christina did an amazing job on jigsaw cutting them out while I tried to keep my fingers out of the way whilst holding them steady!. They painted them with exterior paint to their own choices of colour and added textured features. We then finished off with a marine varnish.
It looks so inviting and the kids did a brilliant Job as usual.