Tuesday, June 14, 2011

spectrum


We always tell Mana she has special golden hair, in the hope she will
never want to colour it. Also that she can overcome any negative
comments that people might say, like they used to back in my school days.
Even when she was born and we were in awe with her and her golden sprinkling
of hair, people would either say how much they loved it or say oh, she will probably grow out of it like it was a burden! We were so chuffed with her golden tresses and as Wayne's eldest daughter has almost jet black hair and his second daughter has blonde hair and then we had 
Jonah with his sandy brown hair, we would not of imagined this surprise when
she was born as neither side of the family genes have recent red hair.



This is one of the first photos I snapped on the new camera, and
as I am not one for photo shop ( because I have no idea how to use it anyway)
 or setting up pictures, this is pretty
much a little flukey gem that I adore...




and here are two other gems I adore too....





and our beautiful boy.



4 comments:

  1. Well I think it's gorgeous - I am the mother of two red haired girls qho did grow out of it and I really wish they didn't.
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiny glistening gems I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous!
    xJL

    ReplyDelete