Monday, March 25, 2013

5.5 litres of blood. Food and Love.

Wayne showed me this last night. I came into the room complaining about how sore my muscles were after helping with some concreting on the weekend. I felt like I had done a zillion squats!

So he said stop complaining and watch this, you will forget about your sore arse. Now after watching this it did not make me feel better about my life, I will never agree with looking at people worse off to make me feel better about my life. I think that is piss-weak.

Although I did forget about my sore arse.

When I watched this I was so in awe of the beautiful spirit of people on this earth. It made me think about purpose and love and bravery. It just made me think. It did not make me feel better about all my privileges. It is reality. Everything in life is about the basic thing of food and love.


FOOD and LOVE.






So now what am I going to do?
What are you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment