Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sand pit in a day

Well achieved a small but very valuable asset the other day. We are in the process of cleaning up our vegie patch for summer to keep slithering creatures away! So underneath the apricot tree I made a sandpit, its in the shade for most of the day, creates a cubby feel for the kids, protects the trees roots and the kids love it. So while we work in the vegie patch they can help or play.  I did steal this idea off a friend who has 3 small children and also loves to spend time in her vegie patch, thanks Barb! I would recommend this for anyone with small children. we already have a sand pit at the front of the house so I used a little sand from this and bits of wood around to retain it. Im so chuffed with it I like to sit in it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment