Friday, December 28, 2012

transition.





So, another year has been lived.

And I continue to watch the moon at night as it glitters and shines through the grape vine over our bedroom window. I think it's one of the most beautiful sights to be had. It's intense and gentle at the same time.

There is changes in the air. I can feel it in my chest, in my heart, and right down to my gut.

I don't know how it got to be - that one child is planning a wedding for next year, another finished 4 years of university, one about to start a final year of primary school and another about to start prep.

So quick. The stages of our life move faster than I can comprehend.

So next year will be a BIG year. A transitioning year I would call it.

Me.. I will be looking for work...outside the home... it's been a while.

Wayne.... He needs to slow down, have a break.

Transitioning I tell you.....

Have a wonderful new year, be brave, be strong, be you. ( Is it possible to self brainwash?)






5 comments:

  1. Hi Rex, I can really relate to this post. We've been through a lot of transitions lately...and next year will be a big one with my son finishing high school. But it's all good growth and moving forward. Like you sometimes I just wonder where the time slips away to. Have a wonderful New Year. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nell, I have lots of wonderful plans for this year! And all the best to you and your lovely family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it is possible!
    I loved this post and these images. They are all so gorgeous, aren't they? All awesome people, like your fine selves. xx JL/K :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you Jen, I suppose positive speak is a good thing! Well I TRY.... xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rex!

    Here's to hoping all the transitions in 2013 are great ones for you!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete